- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes,should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to clients information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Provide an improved website experience.
- Track the performance of marketing activity.
- Understand users behaviour on the website.