We must all now take special precautions in the Covid-19 world.
- I have a NHS Covid-19 QR Poster on display should you wish to use it.
- I will be wearing a PPE mask. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the treatment room. I will sanitise my hands before treatment starts. I have sanitiser available for your use.
- I will measure your temperature (contactless) and ask some risk assessment questions.
- I will have a period of at least half an hour between treatments so that I can thoroughly sanitise the treatment room and couch.
- Please bring your own drinking water with you and keep it on your person.
- Please keep your personal belongings together on your person rather than leaving them on tables etc.
- You may wish to bring your own blanket as I will not be able to provide one.
- If it is at all possible please try not to bring unnecessary items with you (bags etc.).
- Please declare any information relating to COVID-19 to me (e.g. if you or any members of your family have had it).
- If you, anyone in your household or anyone you have been in direct contact with over the last 14 days has symptoms YOU MUST NOT TAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- I would prefer payment by bank transfer or by card (contactless up to £45) if possible.
Many thanks for your understanding and support.